1. Do you have hidden talents? If so, what are they?
I have no idea if this is considered a talent but hey, I can make duck sounds – Donald Duck sounds that is.
2. Name 3 things you can’t leave the house without.
Aside from the essentials such as my wallet, phone, and keys, I can’t leave my house without an umbrella, the lip product I’m using that day, and the rosary we were given during our OrSem. Also, when it’s near that time of the month I can’t leave the house without a pack of sanitary pads (probably TMI but just keeping it real).
3. If you were in a car, rain started to pour, and you were looking outside the window, what’s that one song that would play in the background?
Any song from Brood’s Evergreen album, but my favorite track (that hits me right in the feels) is “Killing You.” The OST track called “Tetsukazu no Kanjou (手付かずの感情)” from the Anime My Little Monster also gives me feels.
4. What’s a movie you’ll never get tired of watching? (Add a fave quote from it.)
I’ll never get tired of watching The Sandlot, it’s my all time favorite movie and I fell in love with it the first tine I watched it, and I was around five or six years old then. If you haven’t watched this classic yet, well then “you’re killing me, Smalls!” Other favorite lines from the movie: “You mix your Wheaties with your mama's toe jam!” and “Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.”
5. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Would you rather be a mermaid with a hideous tail or a fairy with hideous wings? Why?
I’d rather be a fairy with hideous wings. I’ll probably make a horrible mermaid because... I can’t swim oops and being a fairy means I get to live in Neverland!
7. Who is your ultimate bae? (…I had to.)
Ida, how dare you ask this question? I can’t choose *cries* between my top three K-Pop biases, my ultimate bae would have to be J-Hope (Jung Hoseok) from the group Bangtan Boys (방탄소년단). I’ve supported this boy along with the rest of the group ever since their debut and I can’t help but feel like a proud mom when they garnered multiple Rookie Awards during their debut year and their first ever win on “The Show” last May. Hoseok also gets extra brownie points for saying I’m his hope during their High Touch event here in Manila during their Red Bullet Tour last December 2014.
8. What was the first fiction book you’ve read?
It was probably a Barbie short story book but since I can’t remember the exact fiction book I’ve read first, I’ll just mention what I do remember reading and that’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. I remember borrowing the book from my alma mater’s library and trying so hard to read it (I also had to pay an overdue fee haha oops).
9. If you could live anywhere (even in a fictional world), where would you live?
If I were to live in a fictional world, I would without a doubt pick the Wizarding World. Who wouldn’t want to go to Hogwarts? However, if I were to pick a non-fictitious place I would pick either Seoul or New York.
10. I also want to know, why did you start blogging?
When I was an incoming sophomore in high school, my friend who was about to start her first year in university asked if I could take photos of her for her Lookbook.Nu profile. I thought what she was doing was really cool so I started to post my own looks on the site. That led me to creating a blog where I shared not only outfit posts but also my boring life as a high school student haha!
11. Who is/are your favorite blogger/s?
This is definitely a tough question. I admire so many people when it comes to their style and narrowing them down to an acceptable amount is tricky but I will try my best. First on the list would have to be Jenn Im of Clothes Encounters.
Jenn has this ability to rock whatever style she chooses and I admire that. She can sport a girly look one day and a tomboy look the next, and she looks gorgeous wearing either style. My dream is to own a kick ass wardrobe like Jenn’s one day.
Another favorite blogger of mine is Corina of Cocorrina. She’s a creative designer and typographer; she also has a great sense of style. I constantly visit her blog to get my weekly dose of inspiration and to fangirl over her work.
She may not be a blogger but this girl’s definitely got style. Kyla Zuñiga is a fashion entrepreneur and a freelance fashion stylist. Not only is her Instagram feed gorgeous, she is too! I definitely look up to her and wish to be as successful as she is career wise.
Of course I can’t leave out my favorite kawaii unicorn blogger Celina Cruz. Although our styles are very different from each other, I’m still able to get inspiration from her posts. Celina’s also a bundle of positive energy and you can’t help but feel bubbly and light around her. She recently moved to Blogger and is back on the blogging game! I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us this year.
The queen of DIYs, Ida of The Green Tea Enthusiast is also on my list of favorite bloggers. I suck at DIYs and seeing her create gorgeous pieces from scratch is just plain amazing. Her style is on point too – she’s the only person I know who can rock an all black outfit and a dark colored lip tint. Did I mention that she owns a shop and that she can crochet an entire top in less than week?
Thanks so much, Ida for tagging me! I tag: Chloe, Therese, Alimee, Fiel, Kat, Sheena of I Am Moi, Kate of Dayamonds, Renée of Paper Doll, Veena of Seven Inch Stilettos, and Meera of Moments with Meera!
And here are my questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is one question you think should be asked more often when it comes to your style, art, or profession?
3. What story do you want to tell with your personal style or art?
4. Where or how do you get inspiration for your posts?
5. Do you find blogging easy or hard? Why?
6. If you didn’t create a blog, how different do you think your life would be right now?
7. Pick a movie that perfectly describes your life. Why’d you choose that movie?
8. What was your dream career as a child?
9. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
10. Who is/are your favorite blogger/s?
11. Do you have any advice for those who want to start their own blog?
I can't wait to read your answers, and don't forget to tag 10 people that'll answer your 11 questions!